Established in 1987, Advance Industrial Manufacturing, Inc. provides custom metal fabrication services for a broad range of applications and industries. We are registered members of the American Institute of Steel Construction, the Ohio Manufacturers’ Association (OMA), and a registered small business with the Small Business Administration (SBA). Beyond our metalworking capabilities, we strive to offer superior customer service and a range of value-added services to ensure our customers receive true end-to-end manufacturing solutions.
One of our primary areas of focus is the custom fabrication of electrical substations for power transmission and distribution applications. Made from galvanized steel, our custom steel structures support a variety of critical components ranging from switches and transformers to tubing and beam structures.
To meet the needs of these special projects, we maintain an extensive fleet of equipment, including:
- Ficep Victory 11 CNC Drill Line
- Ficep CNC Angle line
- Koike Aronson Mastergraph Extreme CNC Heavy Duty Gantry Plasma Cutting Machine
- 300-Ton Haco Atlantic CNC Hydraulic Press Brake
- 500-Ton Pacific Hydraulic Press Brake
- ½” x 10’0″ Haco Atlantic CNC Shear
- 3/8” x 8’0” 4 Point Cole-Tuve 4 Point Plate Roller
- 5″ x 5″ x ½” Pullmax Angle Roll
- (2) 120-Ton Geka Iron Worker
- 90-Ton Whitney Punch
- 30-Ton Whitney Punch
- Tomblin Turning Rolls
- Rigid Pipe Threader
- Bickford 6’0″ Radial Arm Drill Press
- Bridgeport Mill
- (2) 18″ Hyd-Mech Band Saw
- (28) Lincoln Welding Machines
- 7 Hand Torch Sets
- Hypertherm Hand Plasma Cutter
Custom Secondary Services
In addition to fabrication services, we offer a portfolio of value-added services as well. By bringing a lot of these secondary services in-house as well as fostering great relationships with a galvanizer and paint shop, we are able to offer end-to-end solutions for many clients. Our list of secondary services includes:
- We have the capacity to weld a wide variety of materials like carbon, forged and stainless steel, cast iron, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, nickel alloy, and a number of exotic metals.
- Emergency projects. We run 2 shifts 5 days a week and have the ability to be flexible on what we are working on ensuring faster turn around for emergencies.
- Plate processing. Our HD plasma table allows us to provide highly accurate and timely plate processing.
- Angle processing. With our Ficep CNC Angleline, we can handle angled capacities up to 6″ x 6″ x 5/8 x 40′.
- Our skilled welders can deliver welded steel assemblies to support a variety of projects.
- We can offer a galvanized steel finish. Most of our metal fabrication products use galvanized steel, which offers an attractive silver finish thanks to its high zinc content. We have a great relationship with a galvanizer 2 miles from our shop ensuring it is done fast and shipped soon.
- We can offer abrasive blasting and painting/coating. We can refinish existing surfaces by removing paint and coatings with abrasive blasting and reapplying a fresh coat. Two doors down from us we have a paint shop that we can use to get things blasted and painted in a very short amount of time.
End-to-End Fabrication from Advance Industrial Manufacturing
At Advance Industrial Manufacturing, Inc., we fabricate peace of mind for our customers. We pride ourselves in approaching each challenge our clients present with solutions that demonstrate our commitment to high-quality craftsmanship. We meet customer needs with quick turnaround, timely fabrication and on-time delivery, providing greater flexibility for creating custom solutions and making changes without a lot of red tape. We don’t mind getting our hands dirty to meet customer needs.
Contact us for more information about the machinery and secondary services provided by Advance Industrial Manufacturing, Inc.